Seamless Transition from Land to Sea
Dock at one of our slips and let us handle the rest. Our extensive range of on-site services delivered by a full, dedicated crew exceed the desires of owners, captains, and crew.
Lorria Whitfield– Marina Manager
Marc Tonis – Assistant General Manager
On-Site Customs and Immigration
As an official port of entry, we allow boats to clear customs directly as the marina.
Yacht Assistance 24/7
Our extensive network of local and international providers supports any task at hand.
Cater private parties or just stock up on wine with our full-service concierge and yacht agency options.
Security Around the Clock
Video surveillance and onsite guards keep you and your property safe and secure.
With a new reverse osmosis system, we make up to 17,000 gallons of fresh water per day.
Full Electricity Service
Hook up to the marina and receive full electricity services backed up by a 550kW generator. (110V/single phase | 220V/3 phase | 30-amp and 50-amp | 408V/3 phase)
Along with a captain and crew lounge, our business center includes mail service, message delivery, golf cart rentals, and shuttle services. Find more information at our on-site tour information desk.
Additional Services and Amenities
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Onsite wash-and-fold laundry services
- Full-service bathroom and shower facilities
- Yacht detailing and cleaning services
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- Outdoor infinity pool with poolside cocktail service
- Private cabanas
- Tennis courts
- Full-service on-site restaurants
Dockage / Slip Rental Fees
Dockage Fees start at $5.00* per foot per day. We offer special pricing for our extended-stay guests.
- Electricity Fees: $0.75 per kWh consumed
- Water Fees: $0.35 per Gallon consumed
*Rates subject to change, guests staying two nights or more are required to pay a two-night deposit.