Romora Bay Resort & Marina has achieved The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism’s new “Clean & Pristine Health & Safety Certification”
This new program was designed to protect both employees and guests in the Bahamas hospitality sector in the aftermath of Covid 19.
What we expect from our Guests
- Standard social distancing in the restaurants, pool area and beach area.
- No more than 2 people in the gym at one time. Reservations are recommended so we can provide a time slot for you.
- Make dinner restaurant reservations for Sunsets and Acquapazza as seating will be limited. Take out will be available.
- Please allow temperatures to be checked upon request.
- Masks are required when moving around on property and for going to stores and business on island.
What our guests can expect from us:
- Limited contact hotel and marina check in and check out
- Nurse’s station and quarantine facilities on island
- Daily temperature checks for staff at the beginning and end of each shift and strict adherence to COVID-19 health and safely protocols
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the resort.
- Hotel will book all taxis, which will be authorized to operate with COVID-19 safety protocols in place: PPE, sanitization and social distance cashless transactions
- Hotel COVID-19 certification of operational protocols will be available to view upon request.
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to common dining areas, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
- Adjusted check-in and other processes to allow for limited contact with Team Members for continued safety.
- Marinas will give slip assignments and take payments online or over the phone to save interpersonal interactions.
- Masks must always be worn indoors and outdoors when within 6 ft proximity of another person.
- Masks and gloves must be discarded after use. Hands must be washed for 20 seconds with soapy water afterward.
- All Marina guests must complete the Maritime Declaration of Health. All POBs are also subject to additional health tests including, but not limited to, temperature testing.
You can learn more about The Bahamas Travel Reopening Plan at https://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening.
All Boating Travel Forms and Protocols can be found at:
Please also note that all health and safety protocols and requirements are subject to change. Stay safe (and sane)!